Image Map

Saturday, February 8, 2014

For All of Life's Celebrations: Writings in the Sand

A personalized gift from Nature's Notebook is perfect for all of life's celebrations! There is nothing better than finding a gift which is unique, personalized and will be treasured by the receiver, is there? We are happy to report that many of our customers have been overjoyed with their purchases.  Here are some of our favorite testimonials... 

"Thank you, thank you, thank you! I received my order yesterday and I am overjoyed with the outcome. I ordered it as a graduation gift for my niece and I'm excited to say that I'm sure it will be a treasured item for her. You are truly blessed with incredible talent and I thank you for such a wonderful photograph. I will not hesitate to recommend Natures Notebook to everyone I know."  Valerie of Boise, ID



"I just wanted to thank you so much for your beautiful photos! They are so special and will be hung in a very special place in our house. The wedding went well and was filled with lots of fun memories. Thank you so much for giving us something that shows the date frozen in time!I will definitely keep you in mind for future special occasions!"  - Jenifer

Gallery-Wrapped Stretched Canvas - Writing in the Sand
"WOW! It looks incredible! It certainly was a beautiful day!! I am so grateful I found your website because it is the perfect present for my son and his fiancĂ© because they are getting married on the beach in Delray Beach, Florida, where they live. Becky is even having starfish tied to the corner of each person's chair so your starfish option couldn't have been more appropriate. Thank you for making a wonderful present for me to give them. I'm sure they will love it as much as I do. I hope your business is wildly successful because you surely came up with an incredible idea." - Barbara

"Dream Big" Personalized Name In The Sand Beach Decor

♥♥♥ ARE YOU A FAN? JOIN US ON FACEBOOKPINTEREST and INSTAGRAM! ♥♥♥

2 comments:

  1. I love your site! I was trying to follow your blog part but I can't figure out how!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Simply go to the upper right column and click on Join This Site button.

      Waves of Happiness,
      Courtney

      Delete