Image Map

Friday, December 19, 2014

Courtney Noelle's "Nature Rocks" Series Debut



What a fun, fulfilling day of work at my "office" on the beach, searching out small stones offered by the ocean and collected during low tide. I designed the photo that inspired this series and then returned the pebbles to the water. The natural variances in the rocks make each picture unique and I'm happy to be offering these now also as a Custom item. 

Each three-photo Nature Rocks set is made up of a heart and/or letters of your choice, printed in either color or black-and-white, and framed in your preference of black, white, or silver 20" x 11" wooden frame, as well as signed and dated by the artist and accompanied by the Nature's Notebook seal of authenticity. 

Sample choices might include: 

  • I ♥ U
  • MOM
  • DAD

I am excited to share these with you and to see what your ideas might be!  

Merry Christmas to you & yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment