Image Map

Friday, March 28, 2014

A Beachy Bat Mitzvah

I have been overwhelmed with joy and excitement of new ideas that just keep on coming like the tides of the ocean. 

Spring has arrived - thank goodness friends! I am ready to bloom where I am planted this spring. God has done so many amazing things in my life, one of which is sparking new areas of creativity. I am inspired, and ideas are flooding my head and I am creating and writing them all down. Get ready for a launch and big reveal of new and exciting products!

High Kicks! Sooooooo excited to be inspired and living my dream and sharing my art with the world…..get ready, my new products will make waves!

In other news...I have some amazing photographs from Hannah's Bat Mitzvah to share with you.  They used Nature's Notebook Table Numbers and Seashell Card Holders on each table.  She even used our beautifully beachy Thank You Cards!

Thanks to Miss Darcy Photography for the great photos of our products being used at this special event.

Sand Writing Table Cards - Available here
Sea Shell Place Card Holder - Available here
Sand Writing Table Cards - Available here

Sea Shell Place Card Holder - Available here

Let Nature's Notebook help you create a perfectly "beachy" event for you!




No comments:

Post a Comment