Image Map

Friday, March 14, 2014

Touching People's Lives with my Talent

I have a personal story to share with you today.  This experience really makes me thankful and grateful for each day...

I hang up the phone with a heavy heart this evening. The lovely woman on the other end is 75 year old Shirley and she contacted me when she found my art for sale.  Shirley wants to present one of my photographic creations to a dear and loving young girl whose last wish was to go to the beach.  Unfortunately, she can't go because she is too fragile to travel.  

Shirley tells me more about darling Corissa and that time is running out. Shirley thanked me for what I do, and can't wait to present this gift to Corissa.

I am rushing to the beach tomorrow to take a special photograph for Corissa and get it sent in the mail right away.  It is such an honor to be making the beach arrive at her doorstep! I am sure God will paint the beach extra-beautiful tomorrow for my special time making Corissa's beach wish come true.

I am feeling so honored, and it is going to be my birthday, so I think this is the only birthday present I want. I'm truly honored to be able to use my God given talents to touch people's lives through my art. 

May God watch over Corissa and her family and friends.

Example of Custom Name Written in the Sand. 


No comments:

Post a Comment